users@glassfish.java.net

application isolation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 14:48:25 PDT

Hello,

Is there anyway to isolate applications without creating another glassfish instance ? The reason is that I do not want a fault in one application to stop/consume/block all http request processing threads such that other applications also fail to serve their purpose.

Also, is there any recommendation on using glassfish on a specific OS ? Like, using it on solaris is more preferably to windows etc. I assume the answer is no to this question, but I want to be sure.

Thanks.

Mete
[Message sent by forum member 'metebalci' (mete_at_ieee.org)]