users@glassfish.java.net

Webservices WSDL Schema location issue - Https,Hostname, Port

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 15:25:20 PDT

HI All,

I am using Glassfish v2.1 and netbeans to develop the webservices which is hosted on a linux server and clients can access them only through a secured channel https.

The issue here is that after passing the load balancer, the underlying protocol is http and the wsdl is generated with an http in the schema location rather than https. Moreover, after the host name it also addes a default port. Eg: http://domainame:80/mywebService?xsd=1.
The SOAP location in the wsdl has a http instead of https.

I am sure there is away in which we can avoid this from happening.Is it some configuration to be done on the linux server's glassfish admin console?

HOw can i make sure that the wsdl is not generated? Or if it is generated, is there some way in which I can explicitly set the schema and soap locations in the wsdl using glassfish??

Some tips on this will be much appreciated!!

Thanks,
Don
[Message sent by forum member 'donsasikumar' (donsasikumar_at_gmail.com)]