users@glassfish.java.net

Re: communication midlet - servlet

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:29:43 PDT

Thanks very much! It is exactly what I was looking for :)!

I found such a code: http://forum.midlety.net/viewtopic.php?t=610 (9th post) - there is code for MIDlet and servlet. I can use Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 to create MIDlet and simply copy that code to that NameOfMIDlet.java. However I don't know how to create receiver of messages (servlet) on GlassFish. I found example http://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/quickstart/hello.war but it is file with .war extension. Can you give me, please, any link to tutorial how to create this war file from Java code for servlet?

Greetings!

PS I found "HttpURLConnection is found in J2ME CDC profiles such as J2ME Foundation Profile" on third page of http://www.google.pl/search?hl=pl&q=HttpURLConnection+cdc&btnG=Szukaj&lr=
[Message sent by forum member 'johnyjj2' (johnyjj2_at_gmail.com)]