users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish v3 sometime halt

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 07:25:30 -0700

Hi Ken,

SQE tried and can not recreate this in the latest v3 promote build b60.
I saw you mentioned that you are using b44.
If you can, would you like to give b60 a try and see if you still see
the same issue. Here is the v3 promote build
link, you can look for b60. Thanks for using GlassFish !

http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/

Here is the environment and steps SQE tested with:

latest v3 promote build b60

platform: solaris x86,

jdk1.6.0_16

browser: firefox 3.5

1. change http listener 1 port to 8077

2. deploy app

3. launch app is fine

4. restart from GUI, after restart, access GUI is fine

5. launch app is fine again

Thanks,
Judy