users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish v3 sometime halt

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:38:06 PDT

yes, i did.

I feel it is very difficult to config http listener in gf3 admin UI.

What I want to do is to change the listener port to 80 for my webapps.

I goto Configuration -> Network Config -> Listener -> change the port number -> deploy my app and select 'server' as my virtual server.

The webapp cannot be launch.

and there is some combination of settings will make the server fail to restart.

Once the server fail to restart, I have to roll back all config file or reinstall gf to continue.

Finally, I just open domain1 domain.xml to manually edit the port number. It work.
[Message sent by forum member 'dragonken' (dragonken)]