users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with JMX Connector on Glassfish v2.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 02:06:52 PDT

Which version of opensuse are you using ?
About the jdk, I would have recommended to test with jdk 16.0_u12 or older since the latest changes were made for u13.

I have attached a small testcase to check that jconsole can connect correctly on the rmi registry of your GlassFish, to use it from a command line:

Replace all <...> by the right values.
I hope you get a message different from "objRef null" ...
[Message sent by forum member 'vkoniecz' (vkoniecz)]