users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Timer Service missing class files in ejb/j2ee-apps/__ejb_container_time

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:21:46 PDT

Hi Marina,
  You are 100% right. My JAVA_HOME was pointing to JRE instead of JDK. I changed it and reinstalled the AppServer. This time also, the same exception came while starting the domain1. Today I will try with log level to finest and see.
In the meantime, I just copied the TimerBean classes from working version and put into the problematic domain and restarted my domain. Did not see any errors this time. Not sure whether this is sufficient. Anyhow I should see how timer service works in this "patched" domain.

I will update you with the outcome.Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Mukunt
[Message sent by forum member 'mukuntaraj' (mukuntaraj)]