users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploying application in domain failed; Error loading deployment descriptors for module [AdapterDocQueryEJB] -- Referencing error: This bundle has no bean of name [AdapterDocQuerySecured]

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:11:36 -0400

Hi, Kieran

>That's what I figured. Unfortunately, I can confirm that the component annotation and the name in sun-ejb-jar.xml are the same. There is no ejb-jar.xml, which as I understand it is ok.

Yes, if you have component annotation, you don't need to have
ejb-jar.xml. The names probably match fine otherwise it will not work
for some of the machines.
What's puzzling is why the deployment failed on some of the machines.
You mentioned the contents of the build directory are the same for the
machines which deployed ok and which did not deploy ok. Did you examine
the final contents of the built archives if you use archive deployment
to deploy the application?

- Hong