users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Timer Service missing class files in ejb/j2ee-apps/__ejb_container_time

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 08:07:11 PDT

Hi Marina,
[i]Check generated directory under domains/domain1 (or where your domain is). All
the generated classes will be there.
[/i]

Can you please little elaborate. Under domain1\applications\j2ee-modules, there are no files. Also under domain1\applications\j2ee-apps\__ejb_container_timer_app\ejb_jar, there are no jar files.

But under domain1\generated\ejb\j2ee-apps\__ejb_container_timer_app\com\sun\ejb\containers\, I see java files including TimerBean_2100919770_ConcreteImpl.java. But when I searched for TimerBean_2100919770_ConcreteImpl.class under my domain1 folder, I could not find it. Should I generate the class and jar it and keep it in the lib folder?
Also I am planning compare the domain folder with the domain folder working version

[i]Can it be that your domain is located somewhere else, not on your PC or that the
disk where it is located is full?[/i]

No, it is my laptop and i created the domain in D:, which has >10GB space.

Appreciate your help.
Thanks
Regards,
Mukunt
[Message sent by forum member 'mukuntaraj' (mukuntaraj)]