users@glassfish.java.net

[glassfish osgi]

From: Alexander Blotny <Alexander.Blotny_at_fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:50:24 +0200

Hi,

I am using GlassFish Server v3 Preview.
I try to access org.osgi.framework.BundleContext from a jsp. Therefore I
wrote a bundle that is storing the BundleContext (in the start method of
BundleActivator).
After starting the war file and accessing the jsp I get following error:
PWC6199: Generated servlet error:
string:///index2_jsp.java:7: package org.osgi.framework does not exist

PWC6199: Generated servlet error:
string:///index2_jsp.java:11: package org.osgi.framework does not exist

It seems that the packages can not be loaded. My question is how I can make
sure that this is happen.
When I am accessing a package from a bundle I started in Felix there is no
error. Are these packages private?

greetings,
Alex