users@glassfish.java.net

[glassfish osgi v3 with Web Services]

From: Alexander Blotny <Alexander.Blotny_at_fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:59:53 +0200

Hi all,

I am using GlassFish Server v3 Preview.

When I try to use a Web Service Client created with jax-ws there is an
exception:

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Provider com.sun.xml.ws.spi.ProviderImpl
not found
at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:33)
at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:128)
at javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider.provider(Provider.java:110)
at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:56)

I have looked in the modules and the webservice-osgi.jar includes this
class. Furthermore the bundle is resolved in the process of using the
client. Has anyone an explanation why this class can not be found?

greetings,
Alex