users@glassfish.java.net

Where to find javaee.jar source code? (Glassfish v2ur2)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:16:43 PDT

Hi!

Where can I get sources for the classes in javaee.jar? It is part of the Glassfish v2ur2 distribution, but at least some of the classes aren't included in the Glassfish source code I've downloaded. (glassfish-v2ur2-b04-src.zip)

In particular I would need the sources of the JSF-related classes, such as FacesServlet. They are located in the file javaee.jar, if I'm not mistaken.

(I've seen some remarks in some forums that the source should be in the Tomcat server's source code -- but which version? I've also read that the makers of Glassfish forked from Tomcat 5.5, which means that the Tomcat source code in itself isn't necessarily what I need.)

Thanks!
Agoston
[Message sent by forum member 'agostonbejo' (bejoag1_at_yahoo.com)]