users@glassfish.java.net

How to configure the targets being deployed to?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 07:35:12 PDT

Hi.

We are running a Glassfish appserver with two instances in a cluster. We have a DAS (Domain Admin Server) to administer the instances.

We are using JCAPS 6.1 (Repository style) to deploy applications to the DAS. This seems to be the correct thing as it deploys the EAR files to the cluster. However, we don't want the EAR to be deployed on the DAS. Currently, I have to configure each deployment through the admin console (after it's been deployed) to indicate that the target is only the cluster and not the DAS.

Does anyone know how to configure the targets from an application server level so all EAR files only get deployed to the cluster?
We cannot really configure it before the deployment as the code is generated by JCAPS6.

Thanks
Rax
[Message sent by forum member 'rax_m' (rax_m)]