users@glassfish.java.net

(Cluster)not supported for non-DAS target

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 14:15:48 +0100

Hello,

I had Sun application server installed on windows (development profile). I recently upgraded it within the admin console to clusters profile. I even was able to create a nodeagent to another Glassfish v2.1 installed on another PC and it was successfully. Now I am trying deploy an application to my cluster on the sun application server. In the Application node, Enterprise Application, I added my cluster as one of the targets then I get the following error.

Creation of reference for application in target Cluster1 failed; Directory deployment is not supported for non-DAS target. Directory deployment is not supported for non-DAS target.

The idea is to deploy it to the cluster so I can access the same application from the other clusters on the other PC.

Your suggestions appreciated.

eve

Windows Live Messenger: Celebrate 10 amazing years with free winks and emoticons.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/