users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EclipseLink issue

From: tornike <tornicke_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 17:00:41 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the replies guys, I still was not able to solve this problem. I do
not see any errors the EntityManager is just not injected. It is doing the
same with Jboss server as well I have tried.

The EntityManager is a private field in the servlet which only returns
EntityManager's reference name [.toString()] to the client, that's it. It is
created when the first call to the server is made I guess.

The thing is, it works without GWT module no problems. But it is not the
javascript compiler issue only stuff that's send to the client is compiled
into javascript, what is on the server remains in java.

Because it is doing the same thing with jboss I guess it's not glassfish
problem I will continue looking for a solution.
Thanks