users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EclipseLink issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 04:49:29 PDT

It should be possible to inject EntityManagre into servlet as well. it is working if I create dynamic web project in eclipse. I am injecting em into servlet exactly the same way and it works. Only when I do it with GWT I have problems.
Because GWT compiles into Javascript only the code that is going to be sent to the client and all the server code remains in Java it should not be GWT problem.
I have tried Jboss and I have the same issue so I guess it is not the appserver but Eclipselink problem.
[Message sent by forum member 'tornike' (tornicke_at_gmail.com)]