users@glassfish.java.net

EclipseLink issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:15:46 PDT

Can anyone please help I am stuck for two days already cannot
understand why EclipseLink is not giving the EntityManager.
I started with GWT Eclipse Galileo plugins with Glassfish app server. If I setup a dinamic web project with JPA everything works fine i can get the EntityManager by dependency
injection [ @PersistenceContext(unitName="somename") EntityManager em; ] if I debug it the em variable is some object not null. However
if I do exactly the same but with addition of GWT to the dynamic web
project the "em" variable is always empty (null);
I am creating a new GWT project and than adding a facet of dynamic web
project and JPA like described in http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=3584
 Everything else is the same. Can anyone point me in the right
direction what could be wrong when requesting an EntityManager?
[Message sent by forum member 'tornike' (tornicke_at_gmail.com)]