users@glassfish.java.net

Telnet client inside EJB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:08:09 PDT

Hello.

I'm trying to use a Telnet client (using the libraries from Apache Commons-Net) in a Stateless Bean but I have trouble doing and I think it is because these beans can not have this type of elements. My application must read requests from a database and as execute various commands such through an existing Telnet connection which I think is a good idea to open the connection in a Singleton Bean for another Stateless Bean (programmed with a schedule @Schedule) use this connection, so my question is. How do I make a Stateless Bean use the POJOs (in this case the Telnet connection) of a Singleton Bean?.
[Message sent by forum member 'pepoec' (pmancheno_at_gmail.com)]