users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish version for openSolaris

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:59:51 -0700

The one for Solaris x86. You are better off however, to download the
latest release of v2.1 from the GlassFish project page as the version
shipped with open solaris is a year and a half old. Or if you would
like to be in the bleeding edge, download v3 Preview.

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/downloadsindex.html

hth
Shreedhar