users@glassfish.java.net

Update application from Sun Java™ System Application Server to Glassfish2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 06:32:11 PDT

Good afternoon, I ask you question about the possibility to update the Web application Server. In Sun Java™ System Application Server, it exists a button [b]Ugrade [/b]when I clicked on it, I was sent back to this link
http://www.sun.com/software/products/appsrvr/
What does it mean ? Does it exist an automatic process to upgrade Glassfish ? As it exists for example with Netbeans ? Or will I have to install another time Glassfish V2.1

Best regards.
[Message sent by forum member 'lepeuplier' (lepeuplier)]