users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Java EE 6

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:05:39 +0200

The community appreciates all that work I it is clear that Mark was
joking.

But actually, the community wants to do more than just nightly test
drives. They want contribute to the features, and they want to
contribute to the specifications and project management. And that is a
point where community ends in the Sun / Oracle world currently.

Regards

Markus