users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Setup JAppServer2004 on Glassfish

From: Scott Oaks <Scott.Oaks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:36:39 -0400

We don't have an installation guide of jAppServer -- given that
originally it was fairly well strictly licensed, we never produced one.

On the other hand, the results at the SPEC web site include all the
configuration details of our submissions, so you can find all the
information you need there.

-Scott