users@glassfish.java.net

Re: "The certificate chain from the server is not trusted" in AppServer 8.1_02

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:03:22 PDT

Please,
Someone can explain me how is the certification process when your server made a request to a entity and have to verify the identity of that entity.
I have to include the default truststore in the server for use it in the process.
This is just the case that I had explained above. I apologize for my bad explain.

I'm having problems since lasts two days. I'll be sick in few hours if I can't connect to google apps.

I tried to use another jdk. To put the self-signed-server certificate in the truststore. Tried to set the -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore propierty referencing to the truststore of the jdk.

I know that me security level is very low(and my english level too), but I must understand this issue to solve my problems.

Thank You.
Bruno
[Message sent by forum member 'chirammfm' (chirammfm)]