users@glassfish.java.net

"The certificate chain from the server is not trusted" in AppServer 8.1_02

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 04:30:49 PDT

I am having problems connecting to an google application. This application uses the basic (trusted)certificates in the $ (JAVA_HOME) jre / security /. It comes to say thatI can connect to the application using my JRE.
The problem is that I can not configure the server to accept this certificates.

I set the property:
Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore-com.sun.aas.instanceRoot) = $ (/ config / cacerts
Where cacerts is copied from $ (JAVA_HOME) jre / security /
including the certificate stayed in .asadmintruststore

Please tell me How I could include these certificates, in order to not throw the exception:
        javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: The certificate chain from the server is not trusted
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:274)

Any help are appreciated.
Bruno.
[Message sent by forum member 'chirammfm' (chirammfm)]