users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Clustering Glassfish across a wide-area network (WAN) ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:19:03 PDT

Thank you. I should have mentioned that it is within a VPN. However, one of the Glassfish instances will be in a sub-domain. I will need to consult with the network administrators since I don't know enough.

Also, what the traffic volume, and what sort of messages are in the traffic, that's being generated between the Glassfish servers? When I make a request to a servlet in the cluster, how is my request routed?

One of the things I'd like know beyond whether it is technically possible is, is Glassfish clustering across a VPN a tested and good configuration, or is it experimental?
[Message sent by forum member 'this_is_mark' (this_is_mark)]