users@glassfish.java.net

Sun GlassFish Mobility Platform Administration Console: Authentication fail

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 02:55:44 PDT

Dear All,

I have installed Sun GlassFish Mobility Platform and Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 is also installed in the process. However i can log in to the the Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1. But I can not log in to the Sun GlassFish Mobility Platform, every time i try, it gives a authentication fail. Can anyone please help?

I'm attaching the log file found in "C:\Sun\AppServer\domains\mep\logs", please help me.

Regards
Sahrear
[Message sent by forum member 'sahrear360' (sahrear360)]