users@glassfish.java.net

Sun App Server 9.1: To create a user with Deployment privilege only!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 02:22:40 PDT

Hello All,

I found under security -> Realms -> admin-realm, we can create a new user and with group "asadmin". This user would have admin privilege.

I want to create a user with "Deployer" privilege only, I mean, I want to create a user for my PQM team that they can use to deploy application in sun app server but I want to restrict this user so that my PQM team can not use to modify other objects [JDBC, JMS, Security ..etc] in Sun App Server!

Regards,
Qamar
[Message sent by forum member 'qumar_bea' (qumar_bea)]