users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Disable display of HTTP Error Messages

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:43:29 PDT

> "web.xml" is defined by the Servlet spec and is application-specific,
so a "global" one wouldn't really make sense. That said, I have no
idea if Glassfish provides any proprietary mechanism for global error
message configuration.

I totally agree with you here, having something independant of the application controlling it just isn't smart in my opinion. I suppose I just need concrete evidence so I can tell this guy no.

>You've gotta be kidding. Please accept my condolences, and good
luck with your job search. :-)

Tell me about it.....
[Message sent by forum member 'jvermast' (jvermast)]