users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Loadbalancer Performance??

From: pccontact <pccontact168_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 04:20:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

As another thread stated. I am using Glassfish with Sun Web server 7 as my
loadbalancer to increase the total throughput for my system.

My Glassfish only response 500 TPS and I wish the load-balancer can response
more with more Glassfish server.

Unfortunately, I configure the Sun Web server but when I used SOAP UI to
send more than 256(exactly) threads at same time then some request will say
"java.net.SocketException:Connection reset".

Can anyone help me to increase the throughput for the Load Balancer?
Help me to configure the SUN web server 7.
Or can you give any other solution.

Should Apache Loadbalancer better performance?

Thank you all!!