users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish does not find bean on another Glassfish server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 06:13:54 PDT

Well. If I deploy the web application and the enterprise application on the same glassfish, they are able to communicate because the lookup of the InitialContext is done in the JNDI repository of one and the same glassfish instance. Here everything works absolutely fine...

On the other hand... if the web application is deployed on glassfish #1 and the enterprise application on glassfish #2 then the servlet on #1 is not able to communicate to the stateless bean on #2 due to reasons I tried to explain above.

Maybe my explanations beforehand were a litte missunderstandable... sry if that is the case... I hope that now the scenario is better understandable.

Nevertheless! Great thanks for your help so far!!!!!!!! your keeping my hope alive that I will get it work one day :-)
[Message sent by forum member 'peter0601' (peter0601)]