users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish and clusters on 2 PCs

From: Michael Mellinger <mmellinger66_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:35:47 -0400

I installed the clustered Glassfish just like in the video demo. When
I got to the end, I realized this doesn't explain anything about
round-robin or load-balancing. You can go to 38080 and 38081
directly.

http://localhost:38080/clusterjsp
http://localhost:38081/clusterjsp

How does one expose the cluster so everything is transparent to the user.

For example, setting up http://localhost:8080/clusterjsp/ to
automatically select a node in the cluster?

-Mike