users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deploying liferay

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:10:41 PDT

Sun Glassfish server 2.1

I'm trying to deploy(automatic) liferay 5.2.3 onto an existing glassfish server. I've downloaded all the scripts and when starting the domain(not default domain) Its saying something about a null error.

the error is word for word below:

the operation CONFIGURE of addon am-configurator completed with an error. Effor message: (java.lang.NullPointerException) look like it stops at line CLIMain.java:171.

I ran the scripts for the Oracle database(Oracle DB 10g express -> at work). I hope I put the jars and unzipped the files into the correct place but I wasn't getting anywhere until I tried doing stuff in the Sun domain lportal folder directories. I hope this helps you out with understanding my problem.
[Message sent by forum member 'tannic2k7' (tannic2k7)]