users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Looking for guidance on how to pass configuration options to a JCA connecto

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 06:31:58 PDT

When I previously asked this question, I believe I was told that the ra.xml was the only option, and that's what I do. It [b]is[/b] the 'defined' place for configuration options but I too would like some way of modifying these on deployment. I think there was some mention of something being added in the future but in GF2.1 it's the ra.xml. For me, the ability to edit the parameters in the admin page's deploy screen would be perfect.
[Message sent by forum member 'matterbury' (matterbury)]