users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to reset monitoring stats?

From: Comerford, Sean <Sean.Comerford_at_espn3.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 19:49:33 +0000

Išm using v 2.1 ­ I definitely didnšt see any way via the admin console but
was hoping maybe there was a JMX operation to reset application monitoring
stats (w/o having to restart the instance).

I tried disabling the webapp and then re-enabling hoping that might reset
but no dice :-/

--
Sean Comerford, Software Engineer
ESPN.com Site Architecture Group