users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AJP/JK config syntax in v3 preview

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:36:08 -0700

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> It seems that the jk listener doesn't start unless you have a webapp deployed. I added a webapp and now it started on port 8009 and I'm able to connect to it.

Yes, the jk listener doesn't start (using jvm option) unless web
container is started (at least one webapp deployed). We are in the
process of moving the jkEnabled attribute to a property for
NetworkListener (part of Grizzly config) so jk listener should be able
to start without depending on web container soon.

Amy