users@glassfish.java.net

Add to GlassFish truststore while GlassFish is running

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:49:32 PDT

Hi all,

I am trying to find a way to update the Glassfish truststore and have changes take effect while Glassfish is running. It appears that the truststore is read once, maybe upon initial application deployment (and on Glassfish restarts), and is never read again. Since I need to keep my application available at all times, I do not want to restart Glassfish every time I need to add new trusted root certificates.

Is it possible to do this?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'dmcneill' (dmcneill)]