users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish integrated authentication error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 03:43:59 PDT

I have decided to use the integrated authentication from glassfish for a small app using form-based. I have set up everything as per instructions here http://www.netbeans.org/kb/articles/security-webapps.html but I keep getting an error of:

[i]###
HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied
type Status report
messageAccess to the requested resource has been denied
descriptionAccess to the specified resource (Access to the requested resource has been denied) has been forbidden.
Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1
##[/i]

I am using a datasource realm and I know that glassfish is doing queries for this data since the database logs show it. It also authenticates but the moment I try to access a protected area it shows the above error. Has anyone come across these problems before and know what is going on.

I can post an xml if I know which one is needed.
[Message sent by forum member 'ptkee' (ptkee)]