users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v3 in very small scale (memory and cpu)

From: Burak Oguz <burak.oguz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:15:26 +0300

I am talking about the resident size.. It hits to 200mb and I want to use it
about max around 100mb because max user is about 5-10.

The largest scoped application is using JTA,JPA,EJB and Jersey... Any
performance tweaks will be useful too because when I set maxpermsize and xmx
to around 128mb it does not have any effect..

Thanks again..