users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS connection

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:22:13 PDT

Hi,

this means that new SLSB get created faster than old connections on the ConnectionFactory are closed. IIRC the default max-connection-count for the ConnectionFactory is 250.

Do you close your connections? The source code you posted is not complete.

I think the solution would be to choose a pool size for the SLSB that is lower than the max-connections on the ConnectionFactory. On the other hand, IIRC the default pool size for beans is 32, so somewhat lower than 250. But I'm not sure about that.

Cheers
Chris.
[Message sent by forum member 'chrjohn' (chrjohn)]