users@glassfish.java.net

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:01:07 PDT

Hi,

I'm getting this exception, whatever on Earth I do.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet

I've migrated a VERY simple enterprise app from windows to my little linux.

What I have:
Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02 (build b04-fcs)
Netbeans 6.1

Maybe this stuff too old or wwwwwhat ?...

This drives me crazy. On W$ it worked like a charm, but just copying source files here my Glassfish just crash with this nonsense "NoClassDefFoundError". I've created entirely new app in netbeans, and just copied source files into it, modified web.xml registering this very-very simple servlet. And that's it.

Thx.
MB
[Message sent by forum member 'mbazs' (mbazs)]