users@glassfish.java.net

command line deployment error - connection closed

From: Holiday <eholiday_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:22:37 -0700 (PDT)

I'm deploying an app using the commandline. We have multiple domains on
9.1_01 (build b09d-fcs) running on Solaris 5.10. I am issuing the command
from a Solaris shell to a server located on the same machine.

The error is :
CLI171 Command undeploy failed : Undeployment failed - Remote host closed
connection during handshake

An example command is

asadmin undeploy --port 4863 --user admin_boba boba

where 4863 is the port of the admin console (using http) and admin_boba is
the login to that console and boba is the application name.

Why am I getting a message about a remote host? The handshake suggests an
SSL conversation (I could be wrong) but we communicate with the admin
console over plain HTTP.

Any ideas??