users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How do I register a new URLStreamHandler for a servlet?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:59:41 PDT

I'm using v3. I'm not sure what you mean by 'not loadable'; I can use my handlers in a standalone class with no problem.

Am I supposed to use the jvm.settings screen? I was using the parameters for the individual servlet, since the URLStreamHandlers are all defined in the servlet jar. Do I need to package them separately? If so, where do I add them to glassfish?

In v3, you say I can use OSGi to install the handlers dynamically. What is OSGi, and where can I find out about it?
[Message sent by forum member 'carlburke' (carlburke)]