users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish and soar -- is soar still supported?

From: mingliang78 <mingliang78_at_yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 00:07:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello. I have successfully depolyed freebxml(omar-3.1-src.zip) in
Tomcat 5.0.28 and jwsdp-1.6, and now I want to publish web services that are
deployed
on glassfish to this ebxml registry directly from the admin
gui. I deployed soar.rar connector module for ebxml and now I
create a new connector pool. I have create a new registry and set the
property both PUBLISH URL and QUERY URL to
"https://192.168.1.132:8443/omar/registry/soap". The problem is when I
publish a web service to the new registry, the error notice "unable to find
valid certification path to requested target" occurses always. I don't know
how to relsove this problem.

the freebxml registry runs remotely at http://192.168.1.132:8080/omar and
the https port
is set to 8443. Is there anyone has set up an successful Vitual Machine with
such case? Please send me a copy. Thanx, GS