users@glassfish.java.net

The EventResponse.setWindowState() is not working with glassfish server.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 23:31:39 PDT

Hi ,
   We are developing JSR 286 compliant portlet.We are using Glassfish Server V2 with OpenPortal Portlet container 2.0 for deployment of our portlets.

   When we try to modify the window state of the portlet through processEvent() method of portlet,the window state does not get modified.
   e.g. eventResponse.setWindowState(WindowState.MAXIMIZED);

  But if we try to modify the window state of the portlet through processAction() method of portlet,the window state gets modified.
    e.g. actionResponse.setWindowState(WindowState.MAXIMIZED);

Can anybody comment if it is the issue with glassfish server V2 or OpenPortal Portlet container 2.o?
[Message sent by forum member 'sikandar_cybage' (sikandar_cybage)]