users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish on ARM 9 processor JDK dependecy

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:20:16 PDT

Hi all,
I'd like to run GlassFish on an embedded system that uses an ARM 9 type processor. I need to use the GNU compiler to cross-compile to the ARM processor, but what about GlassFish dependencies like the JDK & ANT? I plan on using a development PC to make the JavaEE website using web services on a PC and then deploy the site to the embedded device, so I think I don't need ANT, do I still need JDK? If so, how to compile / install JDK?
Any links and help is greatly appreciated. TIA.
[Message sent by forum member 'jfitzgerald' (jfitzgerald)]