users@glassfish.java.net

Re: is there any news about the new glassfish version 3 administration console

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 07:20:03 -0700

Hi Sarah,
Yes, the console team is actively working on the GUI for v3 release in Sept.   Based on the survey result,  we decided to keep the Tree for navigation instead of changing to use the menu system.    However,  we have removed the frameset and use iframe instead in our implementation.   For v3 release, we are concentrating on pluggability and modularity,   and provide v2 parity and Java EE 6 support.     So,  look & feel will stay the same.
For the feature list and the schedule, you can check out http://sites.google.com/site/glassfishconsole/

thanks
Anissa.

Sarah kho wrote:
Hi
Any comment about when will (the new administration console)    http://blogs.steeplesoft.com/changes-are-coming-to-the-glassfish-admin-console/ ships with Glassfish? I am wondering whether it is on track or it is abandoned.
Thanks