users@glassfish.java.net

Can Glassfish help me with this use case ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:26:06 PDT

Hi,

We have a couple of java swing application, and we are beginning to think that we might need some java code running on a centralized server. Kind of a windows service where some java code would be running in the background.

This is not a web application; but we would use web services to let the clients (webstart swing app) communicate with the server.

Would Glassfish or another module of another application server do the job ?
There are so much sub projects on there technologies that I'm not sure where to start !!
[Message sent by forum member 'martinm1000' (martinm1000)]