users@glassfish.java.net

How to avoid double authentication for JNLP (or any) file download ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:16:34 PDT

App server is configured to use HTTP/ORB without SSL and with JDBC Realm. It is working just fine. The problem is when I launch application through JNLP. I am not using application client technology of Glassfish because I need to generate JNLP file dynamically. So instead JnlpDownloadServlet is used.

To download JNLP, it pops up another authentication logic screen. How can I pass HTTP session authentication to browser and make it download JNLP file, JAR files without extra login screen?
[Message sent by forum member 'tsnaveen' (tsnaveen)]