users@glassfish.java.net

Re: docroot of web app / mod_jk

From: Wolfram Rittmeyer <w.rittmeyer_at_jsptutorial.org>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 23:07:43 +0200

> This is exactly what I wanted to have.
>
> You even benifit from a rapid page speed if you enable precompiling jps. The pages now appear faster than having finished typing in the url! :-)
>
> Thanks and Best regards.

Obviously my last mail was too late ;-) But even better so. Glad you
have found the solution.

Since you talked about a lack of documentation in one of your previous
posts I still wonder in what way this could be improved. As an addition
you could post the steps you have outlined to the GlassFish wiki. This
could help others that are struggling themselves in the future.

Thanks,

Wolfram Rittmeyer