users@glassfish.java.net

Re: docroot of web app / mod_jk

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 11:51:17 PDT

Hi,

Normally, when used with mod_jk I do the following:-

1. Use mod_rewrite to redirect"/" to "/app1" to access the main page.
2. I use JkMount /app1/*.jsp or the like to map only the stuff I want sent to Glassfish.
3. Now, I have a problem in that images and and like also begin with "/app1/images..." and so on, so I create an alias for the other folders (e.g.alias "/app1" "....j2ee-apps//myapp), this will take care of all the stuff that apache serves.

Well the enhancement request was added, but since I can't contribute the code myself who knows when somebody is going to get around to working on it.

Regards.
[Message sent by forum member 'arshadm' (arshadm)]